from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interrupted

My hair will be brown
my eyes are already blue.
I'm a dream from my Creator's heart
put in this deep place within you.

Let me live this life He's planned for me
though you can't see my frame right now.
My Creator made me in His image but
this story could be cut short oh please don't allow.

I'm crying out to you:
Life interrupted is not my destiny
if you choose to let me go
Jesus and I will still love you Mommy.

Though I've never seen your face
I know you are beautiful
Grandma's choice let you live
and in Jesus you can have Life to the full.

Mommy Mommy I'm a life interrupted
I never saw the light of day.
Although my life was not very long,
before your choice I wanted to say
"You're forgiven and in Jesus' love
someday I hope to meet you and sing to you my song:

Life interrupted was not my destiny
though you chose to let me go
Jesus and I still love you Mommy"
by chandlerjo

1 comment: