from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Sunday, August 16, 2009

we follow a King of kindness.

Praise God!

I have received good news from admissions at the IHOP missions base in Kansas City, MO. I am accepted to their internship, Intro to IHOP KC September 28-December 18, 2009.

Please click this link for a description of the internship: (http://www.ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000048787).

I am also looking forward to a required course during the internship called Pure Heart: (http://www.pureheartseminars.com/).

A week before his passing my dad gave his blessing for me to do Intro to IHOP KC, he expressed his desire for me to apply soon. So in honor of my dad, and with Holy Spirit's prompting, I applied for Intro to IHOP KC and am pursuing what the Lord's put in my heart to do in this upcoming season.

Please pray with me for the Lord's provision financially for this season of consecration and molding. Tuition cost is $900, outside of tuition cost I will be raising support for living expenses.

Living expenses:
rent - $350/mo, student loans - $200/mo, plus food and fuel cost.

If the Lord stirs your heart to help with living costs during this internship, you may click on the donate button on my blog (http://chandlerjo.blogspot.com) to donate directly to me personally with paypal or you are welcome to send a check in my name to

Chandler Jo Van Dyke
4434 395th St
Hospers, IA 51238.

You can also write checks (for tax purposes) to IHOP KC with my name in the memo to

IHOP-KC
Attn: Intro to IHOP
3535 E Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64137

As you donate, please be assured of my commitment to keep you and your family in prayer as well as to be a resource and contact for prayer for any requests in your hearts. I also commit to regular updates via my blog. (http://chandlerjo.blogspot.com) I pray as you sow financially into this internship season I will be heading into, you will receive blessing in abundance from the Lord in His unshakeable Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment