from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Monday, October 5, 2009

grateful.

I woke up today and the last seven days in gratitude for where I am
and for how the Father orchestrates the lives of His children.

This is my week one of Intro to IHOPKC reflection.

I have never been so grateful for the goodness of the Lord,
I sometimes wonder at His patience with human
tendency toward ungrateful attitudes.
Tenderness is not a word I use often when we talk about God.
I think it's because somehow in my mind
it takes away from the all powerful adjectives.
He is both.

A tender Father. A gentle presence.
I barely know the tip of the iceberg, there's so much more.

words could never say the way He says my name
He calls me lovely
no one ever sees the way He looks at me
He sees me holy

earth could never hold this Love that burns my soul
heaven holds me
heaven holds me

i can’t hold my love back from You
i can’t hold my love back from You
i’ve gotta sing, i’ve gotta sing, sing my love

you would not believe the way He touches me
He burns right through me
i could not forget every word He said
He always knew me

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord
My soul makes, makes its boast in the Lord
Sarah McMillian - Sing my Love


Singing these words (see link) unto our Father will tenderize our hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment