dedicate formally, consecrate : from Latin devot- ‘consecrated,’ from the verb devovere, from de-‘formally’ + vovere ‘to vow.'Like Barnabas, I hope to encourage you:
"When he arrived and saw what grace (favor) God was bestowing upon them, he was full of joy; and he continuously exhorted (warned, urged, and encouraged) them all to cleave unto and remain faithful to and devoted to the Lord with [resolute and steady] purpose of heart." Acts 11:23 AMPIf we are devoted to anyone or thing, let it be to the Man, Christ Jesus.
If we are "consecrated unto" let it be the Lord God of Israel, and the Lamb who was slain.
If we cleave to anyone, may it be our Bridegroom King who will return for those who are watching and praying, awake, loyal, without offense, and ready.
"and He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also].
For whoever would preserve his life and save it will lose and destroy it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he will preserve and save it [from the penalty of eternal death]. Luke 9:23-24 AMP"
......
All my devotion by Kristene Mueller
Beautiful Man,
Beautiful God,
You're more than worth my time.
You're more than worth these longings of my heart
Left unfulfilled,
Just for a time.
Beautiful Man,
Beautiful God,
You're more than worth my time.
You're more than worth these longings of my heart
Left unfulfilled,
Just for a time.
And I know You don't come as easy as some,
But I will watch and pray,
I will watch and pray.
Beautiful Man,
Beautiful God,
You're more than worth my time.
You're more than worth these longings of my heart
Left unfulfilled,
Just for a time.
And I know You don't come as easy as some,
But I will watch and pray,
I will watch and pray.
And I know You don't come as easy as some,
But I will watch and pray,
I will watch and pray.
Take it all,
Take it all,
Just give me Jesus,
Just give me Jesus.
Take it all,
Take it all,
Just give me Jesus,
Just give me Jesus.
I don't want any other lovers,
I don't want any other lovers,
I don't want any other lovers,
I don't want any other lovers,
For all my devotion belongs to this Man,
All my devotion belongs to this Man,
All my devotion belongs to this Man,
All my devotion belongs to this Man.
And I know You don't come as easy as some,
But I will watch and pray,
I will watch and pray.
And I know You don't come as easy as some,
But I will watch and pray,
I will watch and pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment