from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Song For the Broken"

I am the comfortable secure

The definition of this western world

And I have perfected deceit

Even I believe I'm above saving

I'll never let You see


I am the broken

I am the bruised

I am the poor ones

I have been used.


It takes me falling to the ground

To admit to fully needing You

Then when I am breathing my last breath

"Come and save me" I will cry to You

'Cause pride has not let me say


I am the broken

I am the bruised

I am the poor ones

I have been used.


Bring me to my knees,

Why does it take so much pain for me to see?

If strength is only found when I am on my knees,

Why is it so hard to show that I am weak?


I am the broken

I am the bruised

I am the poor ones

I have been used


by Barlow Girl from the How Can We Be Silent album

No comments:

Post a Comment