There's more than I know of You, give me understanding.
My ears barely hear and my eyes hardly see, give me understanding.
I'm a stranger in this place and I go against the grain, You understand me.
When rejection's in my face and no one 'gets' my heart, You understand me.
So I stand under You, Your wings are my refuge. Yah I draw near to You, when You move I move too.
When I'm lacking wisdom I ask by Your mercy, give me understanding.
Adversity's winds whirl around; my mind's stayed on You, my peace, give me understanding.
While we pioneer this road and that loneliness sets in, You understand me.
Your faithful kindness drawing me, I will follow where You lead, You understand me.
So I stand under You, Your wings are my refuge. Yah I draw near to You, when You move I move too.
My Daddy understands me when no one else does.
My Daddy understands me; no one loves me like He loves.
He made me for His arms,
He says "I love you as you are"
So I stand under You, Your wings are my refuge. Yah I draw near to You, when You move I move too. I lift my hands up to You and I trust You'll walk me through.
Hold me like no one else can
In grace I have yet to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment