from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SA Update

HELLO EVERYONE!


Good news and not quite good news

Sorry for the rushed email from my sister the other day, we were running to catch a flight. 


Team 1 is officially in Jeffery's Bay! 

That's Chandler, Matthew, Jenn, Kirk, Laura, Theresa, Rachel, and Liz.


Team 2 is (as of the last update) in the air.  They will arrive in Johannesburg late tomorrow night (SA time) Unfortunately they won't be able to get on a Port Elizabeth flight until Saturday, so at this point in time it looks like they will be here early Saturday.  Unfortunately I don't have the whole list but basically if they aren't listed as being here with group 1, they are on a flight right now!  We are praying for them to be able to get a faster flight to Port Elizabeth, so if you want to pray into that we would appreciate it. They should get some rest time on Friday at Johannesburg though, so just pray strength to them.


 I will email to let you all know when they arrive, and then I'll stop hitting your inbox for a few days until we head back to Port Elizabeth.  God is already doing amazing things on our trip, and I'm looking forward to sending you guys some highlights once the whole crew gets here.


Blessings,

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment