from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last update from South Africa!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to try and send a recap this week just summarizing what we've done over the course of the trip, but words cannot explain how amazing and wonderful this trip has been.  The last church has been just as amazing as the other two and we are so blessed by our hosts and the pastoral team here.  The team has been ministered to as much as the people we have ministered to, and I think all of our lives have been completely changed.  I just wanted to send an update letting you all know we're having our last service in about a half hour so just be praying that it be the best one yet!  We are so grateful for the prayers of all of you throughout the trip, and cannot thank you enough for what you all have been doing.  The words of encouragement have just been absolutely phenomenal.  The specific words for people I've been getting back have been so uplifting and it has just been wonderful.  Below is Jesse's next blog post, talking about the justice part of our got to serve the other day.  Life. CHANGING. 


I think we'll have internet access one more time if anyone has words for family or friends before we come back to the states, and I'll try and update you all once we get back so you know everyone is safe and sound.

Blessings,
Matthew Adkins


No comments:

Post a Comment