from the heart of chandler jo NEW FEED:

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

between a rock and a hard place

You find me here, 
in this space
between a rock 
and hard place
either You speak 
or I am aimless
cuz You're my only 
guide through this

surrender and steward, 
yet lay it all down
hold nothing and delegate, 
however hard it may sound
"listen when I whisper," 
You say, "weep when I weep"
so i receive what You give me, 
cuz my heart You keep

take action, stay still
handing over my will
Your blessing pours upon my head
as my rights all lay dead

it's a rock and hard place
feels i'm stuck flat on my face
still You seem closer than before
and Your love keep burning at my core

so remind me i'm Yours here
even if shadows around leer
i know if You keep holding me tight
in this rock and hard place i'll be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment