Wanted to connect with you and ask for any specific requests that I could partner with you in prayer for. I wanted to encourage you to not hesitate to call 712.230.0129 with requests or email me, it is a joy to be able to partner with you in the things you are petitioning God for! Plus, it gives me more direction in my prayers for you.
Also writing to ask for prayer as well. I've been asking the Lord to direct me into how to get plugged in at IHOP while I'm here and have been led toward an internship called Intro to IHOP–KC. It is a three-month internship specifically for those who intend to join staff at IHOP–KC or who seek to be equipped for leadership at their local house of prayer. If you'd like more information, check out: http://ihop.org/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000008944
It could be wise to be an intern in Intro to IHOP whether the Lord intends for me to stay here in KC for longer term by being able to be on staff or if He sends me on to help plant a house of prayer in Northwest Iowa, depending on His leadership in the changing of seasons of this life. The upcoming dates are:
- July 6 to September 25 (Summer)
- September 28 to December 18 (Fall)
This prayer request is for financial provision during this 3 month internship. I would need to take a leave from my nanny job for those 3 months and still pay for rent and food on top of the internship cost. I am without doubt that the positive implications of being part of this internship and know that this is an opportunity to align myself more with what God has created me for by partnering with Him in prayer to release His purposes, His kingdom, on the earth as it is in Heaven. Please ask our Father for supernatural provision for the Intro to IHOP internship as I seek to follow Him in Jesus' Name. I will apply for the internship as finances are released for me to do so.
I so appreciate those of you who are reading who will faithfully pray with me for this!
A new feature of the blog is a paypal donation tab at the very bottom, this is for anyone feeling led to gift directly to me without tax deductions otherwise checks may be written out to IHOP-KC and mailed to me at 4434 395th St Hospers IA 51238 checks will be put towards the Internship fees.
No comments:
Post a Comment