Team is doing a lot better, thanks for the prayers. We went to a lion park yesterday, was absolutely amazing. There's quite a few pictures up on facebook and I think the plan is to get a picasa up with more once we all get back and get everything sorted out, but it was AMAZING. We got to pet lion cubs! I attached a picture of the team for y'all. I'll try and send an update once we get to the next church. 247 has been absolutely blessed having us here and we have been blessed being here. They are an amazing church and amazing people and I think it's been a ton of fun for all of us just sharing how the house of prayer works and seeing them adopt things their own way. Thank you so much for your support guys and gals!
PS Not everyone is in the picture...it's kind of hard to round us all up. I'm sorry if your favorite isn't included, they were probably off petting lions, but I assure you they are A-OK =) If you want to see more pictures I'd recommend facebook, bug me and I can try and get you a link.
Blessings,
Matthew

i've managed to be out of the loop on most of this. sometime i should read absolutely everything and then have you tell me stories. i like stories.
ReplyDeleteyes! ok :) story time soon.
ReplyDelete